Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
This upcoming webinar, hosted by Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), will discuss how to eliminate OASIS-C2 risks by ensuring accuracy in new and changed items and related guidance.
The recording of the event can be viewed upon request.
• Discuss the OASIS-C2 dataset area of compliant data collection.
• Identify specific guidance and tools related to the new/changed OASIS items and significant changes in Integumentary guidance.
• Demonstrate greater understanding of accurate OASIS-C2 data collection.
Rhonda Crawford, BSN, RN, CHCE, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C, Senior Education Consultant, has been working in home care since 1991. She has served in a variety of roles including clinical, administrative, consulting, education, and program development.
Currently a Senior Education Consultant for Foundation Management Services (FMS), Ms. Crawford provides regional clinical support to the home care agencies managed by FMS. Her expertise in distilling broad concepts into practical processes and her informal, interactive presentations offer unique perspectives on OASIS and other home care documentation issues.
Continuing Education Credit
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1.5 contact hours, pending approval. There is no cost to attend this webinar.
Download handouts for the webinar.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)