Monday, March 20, 2017, 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
Moseley Salvatori Conference Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
637 Lucas Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Review California's readmission data.
- Examine the relationship of MACRA and Medicare Payment Reform to care coordination.
- Identify interventions for utilizing pharmacists and preventing adverse drug events (ADEs) during care transitions.
- Recommend strategies for coordinating care for medically complex patients.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)