Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and the Ohio Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (OPCPCC) present, "Simple Self-Care Skills for Medical Professionals," a live webinar featuring Dr. Pamela Oatis. Burnout of physicians and staff members in primary care practices is a growing concern. This webinar will explore how listening can lead to self-care, with positive side effects that will benefit patients. Pamela J. Oatis, MD, a pediatrician from Mercy Health, will present this webinar, based on her extensive experience with Hand in Hand Parenting and Listening with Connection. Learn more about Hand in Hand parenting and Listening with Connection. This webinar is recommended for primary care clinicians, practice managers, and all staff members who have patient contact.
Download the slide deck here.
- Describe how “Listening with Connection” can help to build relationships, enhance communication, and increase patient engagement.
- Identify how to develop and practice listening skills.
- Recognize how self-care can lead to better patient care.
This webinar is part of a series of quarterly patient engagement webinars hosted by the OPCPCC Center for Provider and Patient Engagement. The webinar will begin with a half-hour presentation at 12:15 PM and will conclude with a 15-minute Q&A session.
Participation is limited to the first 150 who register. Questions may be directed to PCMH@odh.ohio.gov or 614.644.9756.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)