Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Recognize the early signs and symptoms of sepsis infection, identification, and control. Take this opportunity to learn from our presenter’s extensive experience and expertise that can instantly be applied to help provide better care to older adults residing in post-acute settings.
This webinar will provide demonstrations and coaching. Participants will:
- Examine the use of forms—Change in Condition and Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (SBAR)—that will increase caregiver confidence when assessing older adults in post-acute settings.
- Identify processes to recognize symptoms of sepsis for older adults in post-acute settings.
Who Should Attend
Nursing Homes/Post-Acute Settings:
- Directors of Nursing
- RNs, LVNs, CNAs
- Anyone caring for older adults
Christine Aceves, MSN, RN, CNL, CEN—Sepsis Program, Stanford Health Care
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of this event
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)