Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 2 to 3 p.m. ET/ 12 to 1 p.m. MST (AZ)
What Does Antibiotic Stewardship Mean?
How to Develop and Implement an Antibiotic Stewardship Program in Your Long-Term Care Facility
Join HSAG for an educational webinar exploring Antibiotic Stewardship in Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCFs). When you implement an antibiotic stewardship program (ASP), you can protect your patients from Clostridium difficile and adverse drug events associated with unnecessary prescribing of antibiotics. HSAG will discuss resources and programs that are available to support your efforts.
At the completion of this webinar, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of an ASP in LTCFs.
- Utilize the federal CMS regulatory requirements in order to develop an LTCF ASP.
- Identify tools, key members, infrastructure, and activities necessary to implement an ASP in an LTCF.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)