Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Hosted in Partnership With University of Best Practices (UBP)
California Endowment Center
1414 K. Street Suite 100
Adelante Room (First Floor)
Sacramento, California 95814
9:30 a.m Registration and Networking
10:15-3:30 p.m. Program
Lunch is provided
- Review 30-day, all-cause avoidable hospital readmission work and data in greater Sacramento.
- Identify interventions and best practices for preventing adverse drug events for those on high-risk medications during care transitions.
- Recommend strategies for coordinating care for medically complex patients.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers.
Continuing Education Contact Hours for RNs, LVNs, and Nursing Home Administrators.
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 3 contact hours pending approval. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 3 continuing education credits, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of this event. There is no charge for attendance of this event.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)