Friday, October 6, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays on our webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission.” This series is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. In this installment, we are presenting, “Improvement Activities: What You Have to Do” in which we will cover some of the basics of planning and monitoring Improvement Activities in preparation for submission.
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Select the appropriate improvement activities in regards to Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Determine how to meet the respective MIPS requirements
- Identify measures eligible for Advancing Care Information (ACI) bonus points
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)