Thursday, April 19, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
- James Barnhart III, BSH, LNHA
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) Quality Improvement Project Lead
- Eli DeLille RN, BSN, CIC
HSAG Quality Improvement Specialist, Infection Preventionist
- Deborah Shaeffer, LPN
HSAG Quality Improvement Specialist
This educational webinar will introduce the NNHQCC and CDI Initiative participants to the CDI Tracer and Assessment Tool. This tool has been used in the acute care setting for years and has been revised for use by long-term care facilities (LTCFs). HSAG will discuss what the CDI Tracer is, and how it can be used in your facility to improve your infection control program. HSAG will also demonstrate how this tool ties into your existing Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
After attending this webinar, you should be able to:
- Interpret HSAG’s new CDI Tracer and Assessment Tool for LTCFs.
- Recognize gaps in your LTCF’s policies and procedures.
- Utilize the CDI Tracer and Assessment Tool in your existing QAPI program.
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider pending approval by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge for attendance of this event.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)