Thursday, February 15, 2018, 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. ET.
Medscape Facebook Live with Center for Disease Control and Prevention's
Dr. Lauri Hicks and Other Experts Answering Your Questions About Antibiotic Use
Ask your questions about antibiotic prescribing, including how smart antibiotic use helps prevent antibiotic resistance and give patients the best care.
Log onto Medscape’s Facebook page for this Facebook Live event featuring:
- Lauri Hicks, DO – Infectious Diseases Physician; Director, CDC Office of Antibiotic Stewardship; Captain, U.S. Public Health Service
- Alok Patel, MD – Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics, Columbia University; Pediatrician, Morgan-Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian
- Nicholas Genes, MD, PhD – Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)