Thursday, February 1, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) invites clinicians participating in the Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship (AS) Initiative to attend the fifth session of the open office hours webinar series. This event includes voluntary coaching with an open agenda for participants to ask questions, share common barriers, and receive technical assistance from HSAG staff members and peers. This webinar is at no-cost to you.
At the conclusion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify common barriers to implementing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Core Elements of Outpatient AS.
- Apply best practices recommended during the webinar.
- Request additional individualized technical assistance offered by HSAG staff members, peers, or other subject-matter experts.
Thursday, February 1, 2018
12 Noon to 1 p.m. PT
Participating organization clinical leads, staff champions, partners, and stakeholders.
Matt Lincoln, MBA
Director, Administrative Operations, HSAG
Keith Chartier, MPH
Associate Director, Nursing Homes, HSAG
Eli DeLille, BSN, RN, CIC
Quality Improvement Specialist/Infection Preventionist, HSAG
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)