Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Learn to recognize the early signs and symptoms of sepsis infection, identification, and control. Take this opportunity to learn from our presenter's extensive expertise that can be instantly applied to help provide better care to older adults in post-acute settings.
Download the SBAR for Sepsis worksheet.
- Examine the use of forms—Change in Condition and Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (SBAR)—that will increase caregiver confidence when assessing older adults in post-acute settings.
- Identify processes to recognize symptoms of sepsis for older adults in post-acute settings.
- Review a sepsis case study.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is of particular interest to clinicians (RNs, LVNs, CNAs) in the nursing home/post-acute care setting. It may also be of interest to:
- Medical directors
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff members
Christine Aceves, MSN, RN, CNL, CEN
Learn more about the Nursing Home Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program:
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: email@example.com
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of these events.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)