Friday, February 23, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
The most difficult part of quality improvement is sustaining the gains after reaching your goal. Join this Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) webinar to help you identify when to move from the improvement phase to sustainability, while gaining access to tools, resources, and examples of identifying possible failure points in your process. In addition, HSAG will teach you how to use a control plan to improve sustainability. Download the flyer to share with colleagues. Download the slide deck for review.
This webinar, provided at no cost to you, has been approved for one Continuing Education Credit! CE provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16578 for one (nationally approved) contact hour.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify a stable process and discuss how variation precludes sustainability.
- Use a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to identify areas of their process that are at risk for failure.
- Recognize how implementation of a Control Plan will help sustain their quality improvement gains.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)