Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
11 a.m. to 12 Noon PT | 12 Noon to 1 p.m. MST/AZ | 1 to 2 p.m. CT | 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) on January 17, 2018, to kick off the next phase of the nursing home Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) reporting and reduction initiative. The first phase of the initiative required nursing homes to enter CDI data into the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) to develop national and state baseline CDI rates. In 2018, nursing homes in Arizona, California, Florida, and Ohio will join more than 2,300 nursing homes nationwide to reduce the baseline rate. This effort will require continued NHSN data entry through December 31, 2018, and a data-driven focus on antibiotic stewardship using Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI).
During this webinar, HSAG will:
- Summarize the 10-month baseline reporting period and identify steps that need to be completed to maintain NHSN user and facility access in 2018.
- Analyze state and national CDI rates and present the 2018 intervention strategy to maintain or reduce CDI rates.
- Demonstrate how to develop a CDI-focused performance improvement project (PIP) and explain how to access facility-level CDI rates from NHSN.
Webinar Recording available at: https://hsagonline.webex.com/hsagonline/lsr.php?RCID=221dc40e99ff604e532abd44f22c6c74
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)