Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Reducing avoidable readmissions and adverse drug events by sharing best practices and knowledge, fostering community engagement, teamwork, and patient-centered care to improve care transitions between healthcare settings in Orange County.
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
24451 Health Center Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Using the data that are shared, list two areas of community performance related to hospital readmissions and high-risk medications that need improvement.
- State what this community’s goals are for reducing hospital readmission rates in 2018.
- Describe how one of the solution-based strategies to be shared can improve outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries at risk for hospital readmission.
- Explain how one high-risk medication resource to be previewed can be integrated by clinicians or caregivers in your practice setting.
Contact: Ettie Lande, Associate Director,
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.801.6912
Contact: Joel Wingelman, Event Coordinator,
email@example.com or 818.265.4660
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)