Thursday, July 12, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) to learn about influenza vaccination compliance best practices among healthcare providers. The speaker will be Kristin Grimes, RN, Employee Health/Infection Control, Mount Graham Regional Medical Center, from Safford, AZ. Ms. Grimes has been a registered nurse for 12 years, having worked in many areas, including surgery, med/surge, ICU, ED, interventional radiology, critical access hospitals, pay-for-performance acute care hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers. She has led and assisted in many quality improvement initiatives, including standardization for vaccination requirements for employees, students, and contract workers. This webinar, provided at no cost to you, has been approved for one Continuing Education (CE) Credit! CE provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16578 for one (nationally approved) contact hour.
Download the event slides.
Objectives: During this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Review the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Vaccination for Healthcare Provider (HCP) requirements.
- Review goals for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Healthy People Campaign.
- Review Mount Graham Regional Medical Center’s target goals for HCP Influenza Vaccination 2017–18 influenza season, trends, challenges, improvement accomplishments, and 2017–18 results.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)