Friday, July 27, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for an informative webinar where American Cancer Society (ACS) representatives from Arizona, California, Ohio, and Florida will share their state tobacco cessation resources. In addition, Christine Kuykendall, BS, RHIA, CPHQ, IM, from HSAG’s Florida office will share the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program (QPP) information related to tobacco cessation. Download the ACS slide deck and the HSAG slide deck.
After the webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Describe their state's tobacco cessation resources.
2. Locate the tobacco cessation resources in their state.
3. Identify no-cost assistance to report tobacco cessation information into the 2018 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Payment Program (QPP).
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)