Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This one-hour webinar will cover the following:
- Examine the use of forms—Change in Condition and Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (SBAR)—that will increase caregiver confidence when assessing older adults in post-acute settings.
- Identify processes to recognize symptoms of diabetes and hypoglycemia for older adults in post-acute settings.
Tim Gieseke, MD, CMD, Associate Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco
Who Should Attend
Please encourage your medical directors, nurse practitioners, and key physicians to be on the call.
It may also be of interest to:
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff members
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to Our Program Partners
California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
California Association of Long-Term Care Medicine (CALTCM)
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of these events.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)