Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Loma Linda University Medical Center
11234 Anderson St. Wong Kerlee Building, Jessie Room #C1122
Loma Linda, Ca 92354
- Discover the variety of services provided by community partners and the work being done to reduce readmission and improve care coordination.
- Review relative improvement rates related to hospital readmission reduction for the community and the call to action.
- Explore the Inland Empire’s community readmission data and community data report.
No cost parking is located behind the children’s hospital on P3 (Barton Road and Campus Street).
Valet parking is $4.00 located in the front of the medical center.
Only cash payments are accepted for Valet.
Attendees should not park on level P2.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)