Friday, June 22, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for continued discussions of provider tobacco interventions, perspectives, challenges, best practices, and success stories. Dr. Carlo DiClemente, Professor of Psychology at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) will be presenting. Download the event slides.
After attending the webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify the stages in the journey of quitting an addiction.
- Identify current smokers and their challenges in the change process.
- Understand how motivational communication promotes change movement.
- Identify teachable moments and tips for successful patient smoking cessation.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)