Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Location: NOTE LOCATION CHANGE—New address is:
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
Fisher Family Hall, First Floor
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Review San Francisco readmission and high-risk medication data.
- Examine three best practices to reduce 7-day and 30-day readmissions.
- Discuss with colleagues initiatives to help reduce unnecessary readmissions.
Parking is available in the garage below building. Cost is $4.50 per hour for the first 4 hours, maximum of $30. Credit cards and cash accepted. Security will ask drivers to stop and open their car trunk for security inspection.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)