Friday, October 12, 2018, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Della Maggiore Building
2300 Clove Drive
Second Floor, Marin Classroom
San Jose, CA 95128
- Review Santa Clara readmission and high-risk medication data.
- Examine two best practices to reduce 7-day and 30-day readmissions.
- Discover more about the opioid epidemic and what plans the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has for the future.
- Discuss with colleagues a standardized discharge and readmission form and palliative care initiatives to help reduce unnecessary readmissions.
Parking available in the patient parking lot next to the Valley Specialty Building Parking Structure, on the street if you arrive early, and in the parking structure located across from the emergency room. Carpooling is highly recommended if possible.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)