Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
During this call, gain insight on opioid use in the post-acute and long-term care setting. Also, learn about the impact of opioid use on persons living with dementia. Additionally, CMS shares updates on the progress of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Dr. Karl Steinberg, Mariner Health Care
- Dr. Abraham Brody, Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Michele Laughman, CMS
Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
Visit the CMS MLN Events website, and select your event from the list:
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Continuing Education Credit Information
Some organizations award continuing education credits for MLN events. For more information, visit the Associations Offering Credit for MLN Events webpage.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)