Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
Preventing illness is a key strategy to reduce sepsis. Vaccines are a great tool to help nursing homes reduce the incidence and/or severity of infections that can lead to sepsis.
- Discuss the import role vaccines play in preventing infections in nursing home residents (i.e. COVID-19, PNU, Flu, and RSV).
- Identify the four vaccines that residents should consider to keep them safe.
- Review strategies, tools, and resources to help you meet your resident vaccination goals.
For event materials and more event-specific information, access the Nursing Home Sepsis Sprint page at: www.hsag.com/NH-Sepsis-Sprint
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)