Teaming Up and Cleaning Up...for Accurate Data Reporting
The Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) has designed an Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) program kit for you in response to common data-abstraction obstacles shared by hospitals nationally. HSAG is excited to provide you with these documentation and abstraction Clean-Up tools, developed through a culture of sharing and driven by our commitment to your success in the OQR program.
With increasing focus on data measurement and process of care improvement, the creation and abstraction of accurate information has become vital. The tools in this kit are designed to help identify and clean-up missed opportunities in documentation and abstraction, improving the accuracy of the data and making it more apparent if true process deficiencies exist.
- The Documentation Essentials cards, designed specifically for Emergency Department (ED) nurses, describe the key information fundamental to accurately measure ED processes and outcomes.
- The Let’s Measure Up for Quality! document is designed for data abstractors to provide them with the most current national averages against which facility values can be measured. When facility data is worse than national average, this abstractor is encouraged to pause for a second look. This document provides measure element prompts, available resources, and support contact information. This document will be updated quarterly.
Combined, these tools aim to support your efforts by improving the accuracy of reported process data. It is our pleasure to work with you!
- Contact Us
Medicare Provider Services
- Care Coordination
- Community-Based Resources
- Data Reporting
- Home Health Agency
- Nursing Home
- Patient and Family-Centered Care
- Physician Office
- Behavioral Health Screenings and Care Transitions
- Improving Adult Immunization Rates
- Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship
- Nursing Home CDI Initiative
- Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
Hospital Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR)
- Documentation and Data Collection Resources
- ED Throughput Improvement Strategies Library
- Hospital OQR Outreach and Education Support Program
- Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR) Resource
- Questions About Reporting Hospital Quality Measures? Who Ya Gonna Call?
- The Need to Address ED Crowding Tutorials
- Web Resource—OP–22–Left Without Being Seen
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities (IPFs)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
- PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospitals (PCHs)
- VIQR Support Contractor
- NHSN Resources
- Hospital Compare
- Meet the Team - Provider Offices
- Meet the Team - Care Facilities
- States of Service
- QIO Program Changes
- Quality Payment Program Service Center
- Patients and Families
- ESRD Networks Home
- Other Services
- Florida Medicaid EQRO
- HSAG HIIN
- Medicare News
- QIO News