The Improving Cardiac Health and Reducing Cardiac Disparities program gives providers best-practice training by leading experts in cardiac and diabetes care, while also providing guidance on achieving incentive payment rewards through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) programs. As a Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization, HSAG uses data to drive improvement, drawing on our strength in measurement, analysis, and reporting to inform improvement activities and validate their impact.
Who Can Join the Improving Cardiac Health and Reducing Cardiac Disparities Program?
- Eligible professionals, including physicians, cardiologists, and professionals (e.g. Director of Nursing and administrators) from Home Health Agencies (HHAs) are welcome to join.
- Community organizations and stakeholder groups also are welcome to support the program in any of the following ways:
- Spread the word about HSAG cardiac-based learning forums in your community.
- Co-sponsor local community learning events with HSAG on cardiac disease prevention.
- Join the Million Hearts® pledge to help stop 1 million strokes by 2020.
What Are the Benefits of Joining the Improving Cardiac Health and Reducing Cardiac Disparities Program?
- Receive electronic health record technical assistance in identifying at-risk patients for cardiovascular disease to proactively manage your hypertension patient panel.
- Access cardiovascular educational sessions designed for providers and/or Medicare beneficiaries.
- Learn about best practices to improve cardiovascular care.
- Receive provider-directed technical assistance to join the Home Health Quality Improvement Cardiovascular Data Registry (for HHAs).
How Can I Join or Find Out More About the Improving Cardiac Health and Reducing Cardiac Disparities Program?
Complete the sign-up form to support this important program or to get more information. An HSAG team member will reply shortly.