November is National
Be the center of your diabetes care team: Get Educated!
HSAG has hosted almost 2,400 self-management diabetes education classes, graduating more than 12,000 Medicare beneficiaries.
Kidney Disease Risk
As a healthcare provider, get tools on how to help patients with diabetes avoid kidney disease.
"I have a much greater understanding of the disease and am inspired to take charge of my own health."
Learn how to be the center of your diabetes care team.
You Are the Center of Your Diabetes Care Team!
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) as we work to help providers better manage or prevent diabetes, while helping patients become the center of their care team. Together, we can make a difference.
- Get involved in our diabetes self-management classes.
- Learn more about healthy eating and physical activity.
- Access diabetes management and prevention tools and resources.
- See how you can become the center of your care team.
Click below for diabetes information and resources for patients/families and providers.
Spread the word on diabetes management and kidney disease risk
- Learn to be the center of your care through this National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) video.
- Take four steps to better manage your diabetes. Use this NIDDK webpage guide.
- Watch How Do You Check for Kidney Disease?, a video from the National Kidney Disease Education Program (NKDEP).
- Download Chronic Kidney Disease—What Does It Mean to Me?, a NKDEP guide answering common questions for newly diagnosed kidney disease patients.